SOMERSIDE X T'KEYAH WARE COLLABORATION
Painted by the very young and talented T'keyah ware. T’keyah Ware is a young Antikirinya-Yankuntjatjarra and Wirangu/Kokatha/Narrunga artist born in Port Augusta who grew up in Ceduna on Wirangu Country.
After learning how to dot paint from her mother at age 15, T’keyah developed a painting practice inspired by her great grandmother and mother.
Please note this is a hand-painted print so the towel contains natural blemishes and imperfections as the artist intended.
Large Size: 160cm x 90cm (Bigger than your standard beach towel)
- Made from 85% recycled plastic bottles to help the planet
- Dries 4 x faster than a regular cotton towel for multiple use
- Sand-free, leave those sand castles at the beach
- Absorbs more than double it's weight and wicks moisture off your skin
- Lightweight (Large is 350g and XL is 650g) & compacts to the size of a water bottle
- Stylish double sided design to make heads turn
- Soft against your skin
- Hidden zip-pocket to hide your valuables
- Odour resistant for less washing and less hassle
- Hanging hook so you can hang it anywhere